A few items of interest from friends on our blogroll:
- The Evangelical Ecologist and Dignan’s 75 Year Plan react to news about Michael Crichton’s visit with President Bush.
- GetReligion writes on the government closing of a newspaper in Russia.
- Mere Comments talks about burgeoning threats to the dignity of human life, and the disarray of contemporary evangelical responses.
- No Left Turns discusses “Crunchy Cons.”
- Persecution Blog passes along concerns about the Bush administration policy toward Israel and the effect on Arab Christians living in the Holy Land.
- Servant-Leadership Blog relates a classic resignation letter.
- WorldMagBlog discusses the “porkization” of compassionate conservatism.