Today’s post will look at the Hendrickson Publishers Academic Catalog 2008 and the Brill Biblical Studies & Religious Studies 2007 catalog (series index):
Titles from Hendrickson:
- Marty E. Stevens, Temples, Tithes, and Taxes: The Temple and the Economic Life of Ancient Israel (2006).
- Ritva H. Williams, Stewards, Prophets, Keepers of the Word: Leadership in the Early Church (2006).
Titles from Brill:
- Javaid Rehman and Susan C. Breau, eds., Religion, Human Rights and International Law: A Critical Examination of Islamic State Practices (June 2007).
- Roland Boer, Criticism of Heaven: On Marxism and Theology (June 2007).
- Gerrie ter Haar and Yoshio Tsuruoka, eds., Religion and Society: An Agenda for the 21st Century (September 2007).
- Giuseppe Giordan, ed., Vocation and Social Context (July 2007).