1. It’s truly international. Last year, we hosted 800+ people from over 70 countries.
2. You can create your own curriculum. Whether you’re interested in business, poverty alleviation and development, economics, history, social thought, urban ministry… just read the list of courses for yourself. You’ll find great stuff there.
2-1/2. We eat really well.
3. There is plenty of time to network, socialize and enjoy meeting all those people from all over the world.
4. The student fee is ridiculously low. Check it out. We love to have students add to the mix of attendees.
6. You still have time to register.