We are looking forward to Acton University, and if you’re registered and accepted, we hope you are, too. Here are five(ish) things to know about attending ActonU:
- Download the app. It has maps, schedules, and loads of helpful information.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Devos Place is beautiful and large, so you’ll be doing your fair share of walking. With that in mind….
- Enjoy Grand Rapids! If you have a day (or two) at either end of your ActonU schedule, take some time to enjoy our beautiful city.
- Brush up on geography: we are expecting attendees from over 75 countries this year. Your dinner companion could be from Dubuque, Denmark or the Dominican Republic.
- Win a Kindle Fire! On Exhibit Day (Thursday, May 20), you’ll have a chance to win a Kindle Fire. Look for details in your welcome bag.
Oh, and one more thing: get ready to add #ActonU to your tweets, your Facebook, and all your social media! We love the chatter!